Registration Terms and Condition
- By registering for and/or attending the CHI-NOG Annual Conference, all participants agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the participant’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity.
- In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that CHI-NOG reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond CHI-NOG ‘s control, CHI-NOG’s reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venue of the conference, without incurring any liability to the participants.
- The participant by accepting these terms and conditions hereby indemnifies CHI-NOG ‘s and its organizers and agents against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the participant during the course of the conference.
- Conference program is subject to change.
- Unless the conference organizers received an explicit request from a registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information (through the email to conference at chinog.org), a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions, title and ASN will be included on attendees website.
- CHI-NOG accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Conference registrations cancelled within 30 days but less then 125 of the Conference will incur a cancellation fee of $50, registration cancelled with 15 days of the Conference will not be permitted.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
- These terms & conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.