Announcing CHI-NOG Community Blog
Some people like to speak, some like to write. We would like you to share your technical knowledge either way but realize that not everyone feels comfortable in front of a crowd. That is why today we would like to announce community blogging at CHI-NOG.
It is pretty simple, CHI-NOG events only occur few times a year, but that doesn’t mean our collaboration should stop the rest of the year. By contributing to the CHI-NOG community blog you:
- help develop the CHI-NOG community
- receive higher exposure vs individual blogging
- collaborate with other network operators/engineers on common topics
- receive recognition for your work
How can you get started?
Please register at http://chinog.org/wp-login.php?action=register.Please use the Contact Us link to provide your email and name to be registered.
- You will receive registration email.
- Create a new profile with full name and bio along with social media information at http://chinog.org/wp-admin/profile.php
- Create new posts.
- Submit for review.
- Get it published.
Here are some general common sense guidelines:
- We would like to keep the blog as technical as possible, so please no marketing content and try to focus on the technology and not so much about the vendor.
- Blog post’s content has to be your own and original, can’t copy or use copyrighted materials (including photos).
We are looking forward to everyone’s submissions. If you have any question please use the Contact Us form or contact me directly.